teen fatherhood academy
Developing young fathers into productive and responsible parents in the community
A six-month training and development program designed for teen fathers who have the desire to develop as young men and fathers. Participants will be selected by a committee of two YFCF staff...READ MORE
parent training & development
We provide life skills necessary to achieve beneficial results in new parents
We agree with saying "Parenting is the hardest job you will ever LOVE!" Since there are no parenting manuals or perfect way to raise a child, parent training gives parents the opportunity...READ MORE
dad to dad mentoring
Experience is key in providing young fathers with the tools they need to succeed
Young people who have a mentor relate better, achieve more and have greater self-esteem. Studies show that young people, who have a volunteer mentor, stay out of trouble.READ MORE
fathers support group
We address fear through a solid foundation of experienced fathers and leaders
Often, young fathers are frightened, nervous or unsure of their fatherly responsibilities. In many cases, they have never taken a parenting class or had a father actively participating in their lives...READ MORE
gents to gentlemen
A six month, six module, character development program, designed for young boys between the ages of 10-13 years.
This program covers modules and activities in the areas of character development and etiquette. Modules are as follows : Character Development, Mentorship, Education Planning, Ediquette & Personal Grooming, Public Speaking/Social Networking and Healthy Living. Activities includes Kennedy Space Center, Orlando Science Center and Dwight Howard Basketball Camp.READ MORE
2014 National Teen &
1) Download FormDOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM!
2) Purchase Tickets
To provide young fathers under the age of 24 years with supportive community-based resources to assist them to actively participate in the lives of their children and families in order to strengthen their communities. In particular, our goal is to reach those young fathers who are ignored, isolated and have no reliable support system.
- To IMPROVE the parenting skills of young fathers.
- To IMPROVE the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of young fathers.
- To PREVENT adolescent males from becoming parents until they're ready.
- To INCREASE educational and vocational opportunities available for young fathers in need.
- To INCREASE community awareness on the IMPORTANCE of fatherhood and the social problems of fatherless families.
get involved today!
- Download YFCF Info Sheet
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Support Our "Next Generation" Campaign
- Volunteer Today
- Check Out Our Event Photos